The history of Yamanakako

Hirano Village is merged with Yamanaka village; "Nakano Village" 90 years after it "Village of Yamanakako"

Village of Yamanakako was divided into Hirano Village (hiranomura), Yamanaka village (mountain Nakamura), three of Nagaike Village (long smoke) approximately 330 years ago. The number of houses merged these three villages and was only 77 (there is the number of houses more than 1,500 houses).
Hirano Village and Nagaike Village were merged in 1872 (Meiji 5) and became Hirano Village, and Hirano Village merged, and it was in one village called Nakano Village (that irregularity) with Yamanaka village in 1875 (Meiji 8). Then, for 90 years, it had been got close as Nakano Village, but we were performed change (we do not pass grow on) on 1st in January, 1965 (Showa 40) by the name called the present Village of Yamanakako. (pictorial map at the age of the photograph right, Nakano Village)
To the top of page