Yamanaka Sengen Jinja(Shrine)

Sengen Jinja(Shrine) which worships Mikami

In 931 (Christian era 931) of the Heian era, it builds district dweller main shrine, and it is beginning of Yamanaka Sengen Jinja(Shrine) we work as three God (mokuhanakai*himemei, tentsuhiko々ka*々kineson, daisanko*mei) Kanjiyo, and to have presented. The Edo era began and rebuilt main hall, rain shop, front shrine on day on (1792) December 20 in 1792 and did erection of stone lantern basket. However, it is destroyed by fire in all main shrines in 1919 by fire of (1920). We are rebuilt for 12 years, and small pavilion with water and ladles God interest is built in the next year. Main shrine (50 tsubos) is changed to solemn building of steel reinforced concrete roof copper sheet roofing in (1972) in 1972, and small pavilion with water and ladles God interest is rebuilt after building new construction, too and continues up to the present day.
To the top of page